TOTAL DECOM MISSION HUB – Professional Subscription 2 registered persons
Welcome to our growing international decommissioning network. The Hub helps to connect companies who are looking to do business across the decommissioning sectors. To ensure national coverage we hold networking events across the country with presenters from a range of decommissioning sectors. We also host a range of webinars covering all aspects of decommissioning, which include a Q&A session.
As a Decom Hub subscriber for the next 12 months you will gain access to:
• Website BANNER for 6 months. (for details please see below).
• Free Webinars you just need to register on our site via the forms on those you’d like to participate in. We encourage companies with a story to tell based on decommissioning to host please get in touch if this is of interest.
• Archive Material from past Webinars on a host of subjects and archived presentations from our flagship events. The current password to access the archive is 1decomsub8.
• Listing on our Supply Chain Directory on the Decom Hub website www.decomhub.com Please complete the link at the bottom of the page to access the on line form to complete your profile.
• Priority booking & substantial discounts on TotalDECOM Hub events, advertising opportunities, products & services
• Industry introductions and assistance in connecting with appropriate and like minded organisations
• Opportunities to keep ahead with our up-to-date decommissioning industry news & interviews from across the globe
• A newsletter, showcasing members capabilities, World Decom News, Blogs, Advertising Opportunities,
** We are always looking for presenters for our events, if this is of interest please get in touch.
Link for your company profile so we can add you to the supplier directory.
For your banner Ad we require:
• Company logo jpeg or png file [include Brand Guide if available] 450 x 450 pixels
• 20 word company introduction
• web page url
If you require any help of any sort in completing the company profile please contact us in the office on 01229 400212