Following on from the successes of last year’s decommissioning conference, we have further tailored the format of TotalDECOM 2017, taking on board all the constructive feedback we received from our 2016 sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and delegates.
Our 2017 event will once again take place at The Point, Emirates, Old Trafford and provide a unique opportunity for attendees to learn, connect and do business with international decommissioning buyers and experts – from the nuclear, oil & gas, waste management, defence, process and renewables industries.
As in previous years, our 2017 event will include a networking dinner, conference and exhibition and will once again bring together high-profile international speakers, focusing on critical cross sectoral decommissioning issues and solutions.
New for TotalDECOM 2017
We have introduced some exciting changes to TotalDECOM 2017 which include:-
- Pre-booked one-to-one appointments with top-level supply chain contractors – allowing the fantastic opportunity to discuss specifics around a topic of you’re choosing.
- Technical and Commercial Seminars – aimed at providing in depth specialist knowledge
- Professional Services Workshops – interactive problem-solving sessions designed to address Legal, Financial, Recruitment and Heath & Safety issues in the decommissioning sector
- Breakfast and lunch briefings
- Q&A sessions with open forum debates
- The biggest change that we have introduced is a large FREE entry supply chain exhibition on day two, which we anticipate will make a significant impact on exhibition footfall
Book your delegate tickets now to secure your place at the event. More detailed information will be released throughout the year, so make sure that you visit our website or social media channels to find out more.
We are now in our fourth year – the new event format for our 2017 programme aims to enhance networking, knowledge transfer and business development opportunities for organisations of all shapes and sizes, from Tier 1 companies and major operators to SME’s. We have created sponsorship and exhibitor packages to suit all budgets, from as little as £750. No other decommissioning conference brings together all these industries under one roof and this is what makes our event so exclusive. It not only enables organisations to share common ground and experiences of the complex and often costly decommissioning process but it also enables supply chains to tap into new markets. This is fundamental in the current economic and political landscape, where organisations can no longer be reliant on business development models that focus on a single marketplace for their financial stability. Many of the companies that attend TotalDECOM have evolved from supplying only to the Oil & Gas industry, to branching out into the nuclear and renewables industries and vice versa.
Getting involved early not only increases the opportunity to gain profile and exposure though our extensive cross sectoral marketing programme, it also provides financial savings, with 15 % off for all early bird bookings placed and paid for before the end of August 2016.
The offer applies to all sponsorship, exhibition and ticket prices – get in touch or visit our website for more information.