Learn from DECOM Operators & the Supply Chain
TotalDECOM 2018 offers an unrivalled and unique platform to learn from influential organisations, from Operator level, right across the Supply Chains – all with valuable and insightful decommissioning intelligence to share, illuminating the wealth of opportunity in the decommissioning marketplace over the coming decades.
TotalDECOM 2018 Keynote Conference will focus on high level international decommissioning strategy from all sectors, as well as specialist conference streams, seminars & workshops covering topics vital to the decommissioning process;
- Supply Chain Opportunities
- High Level International Decommissioning Strategy from all sectors
- Decommissioning Regulation & Policy across the sectors
- Late Life Asset Management & Closure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Commercial & Project Challenges & Management
- Critical Materials, Recycling, Reclamation & Remediation
- Environmental Impact & Considerations
- Engineering Innovations
- Transferable Skills & Cross Sector Collaboration
Many of the issues & solutions, skills, expertise & innovations required to decommission an asset, cost effectively, safely and with minimum impact to the environment, are remarkably similar across the DECOM sectors - be it Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewables, Defence, Mining or Process.
Organisations previously involved
AECOM, Westinghouse, Nuvia, Wood Plc, Shell, Morgan Sindall, GGR Group, Areva, ECITB, Bechtel, National Nuclear Laboratory, Sellafield, MoD, Babcock, Atkins, Texodrone, OREKA, MDA, James Fisher, Sky Futures, Nuclear AMRC, Spex, OC Robotics, Createc, Wall Rover, React, Tokyo Electric Power Company, Nuclear Industry Association, Decom North Sea, Nuclear Grads and many more.