All sectors involved in decommissioning from across the globe.
If your organisation has the skill and expertise in one sector, chances are they are transferable into other industry sectors, we offer a unique opportunity for you to diversify and take your skills and expertise into new and exciting areas.
All standard Subscriptions include a standard listing on our Supply Chain Directory – a network of decommissioning operators and organisation across the nuclear, oil and gas, process, renewables and defence industries. Get ahead of your competition and profile your company to get noticed across multiple sectors in the decommissioning marketplace.
For a Premium Listing - With our enhanced listing you get all the benefits of a standard listing, an enhanced listing also includes:
• Increased visual standout of your listing on our website
• A direct messaging facility to enable organisation to communicate & do business with you with directly.
• The opportunity to upload news and videos
• Guest blog feature on our news page
Subscription from £250 + VAT per annum
Below are the directory listings for TotalDECOM Mission Hub Subscriber's including decommissioning companies involved in the many sector's associated with the industry.
If you are interested in placing a listing for your company within the directory, click here.
RPS is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy advising on all aspects of the Built, Natural and Energy Environment. With offices throughout the UK as well as a major regional presence in North America, Europe, Russia, Middle East, Australia and SE Asia we can offer a unique range of professional and technical expertise operating in all sectors of the global economy.
From both an Oil & Gas and Nuclear perspective RPS has a unique mix of project management, planning, and technical safety, environmental, engineering, regulatory and sub-surface specialists that mean we can provide a full complimentary support service to the decommissioning sector.
The oil and gas sector has for many years been core to RPS’s success. Our energy services can be broadly categorised into Strategic and Advisory Consultancy; Operational Support and HSE Management; Sub-Surface technical studies and Training & Development. We are currently supporting clients to produce their Decommissioning Plans/Programmes and associated Comparative Assessments, EIAs and permitting requirements, as well as providing with offshore support with Hazard Material Assessments and the management of hazardous materials removal from decommissioned offshore installations. RPS’s onshore services relevant to decommissioning include the planning and consenting (including EIA) of land based facilities, port and marine infrastructure design, and the design of waste handling and processing facilities.
From a Nuclear perspective RPS has over 25 years of experience providing support for the decommissioning of many UK nuclear sites, in both civil and defence sectors. We provide a comprehensive service in safety case development for simple and more complex decommissioning projects, including those with novel and unusual challenges. We are at the forefront of some of the highest priority decommissioning projects in the UK, working with design engineers to develop new approaches which ensure that decommissioning is conducted as safely, quickly and effectively as possible.
• Networking/alliance opportunities with other suppliers / clients in the decom sector.
• Opportunities to transfer RPS’s considerable Oil and Gas and Nuclear expertise into the decom market
RPS has experience in the following decommissioning disciplines:
• Field Reserves & Facilities evaluation and Field life extension studies
• Supporting the Cessation of Production decision process
• Comparative Assessment and Decommissioning Plan/Programme support
• Environmental Impact Assessments including Stakeholder Engagement
• Environmental Permitting (MATs/SATs, OPEPs, OPPCs)
• BPEO concept selection studies and BAT assessments
• Assessment of Decommissioning liabilities
• Hazardous Material Assessments, including laboratory analyses
• Project waste management planning inc. specialist Asbestos consultancy
• Occupational Health and Hygiene specialists
• Air and noise assessments
• Oil spill modelling and planning
• HSE Auditing
• Safety studies – HAZID/ HAZOP, Bow tie, QRA, FMEA/FMECA, Safety Cases
• Fire Risk Assessment and fire engineering
• Explosion and Gas Dispersion Consequence Analysis and Hazardous Area Classification
• ALARP Demonstration and Risk Reduction Measures
• Frequency Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis
• Human Factors and Individual Risk
• Site Survey and Investigation; GIS Support; Metocean Studies
• Navigation QC, Dimensional Control & Processing
• Cetacean studies & MMO support
• Geotechnics and Geohazards
• Ports and Harbours Feasibility Studies and Economic Appraisals
• Port and Harbour Engineering
• Port Operations and Materials Handling
• Port support services including inspection and maintenance
• Dredging and Engineering Design and underwater engineering
• Onshore CDM oversight services
• Onshore Dismantling project safety strategies
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are subscribers saying about us?
‘TotalDECOM is innovative & as an innovative organisation with a cross market sector approach to decommissioning – AECOM are still key sponsors 4 years on’
The networking dinner was an excellent way to kick start TotalDECOM, it enabled guests to make introductions ahead of the main event, in an enjoyable and informal setting