All sectors involved in decommissioning from across the globe.
If your organisation has the skill and expertise in one sector, chances are they are transferable into other industry sectors, we offer a unique opportunity for you to diversify and take your skills and expertise into new and exciting areas.
All standard Subscriptions include a standard listing on our Supply Chain Directory – a network of decommissioning operators and organisation across the nuclear, oil and gas, process, renewables and defence industries. Get ahead of your competition and profile your company to get noticed across multiple sectors in the decommissioning marketplace.
For a Premium Listing - With our enhanced listing you get all the benefits of a standard listing, an enhanced listing also includes:
• Increased visual standout of your listing on our website
• A direct messaging facility to enable organisation to communicate & do business with you with directly.
• The opportunity to upload news and videos
• Guest blog feature on our news page
Subscription from £250 + VAT per annumPurchase a Premium Listing
Below are the directory listings for TotalDECOM Mission Hub Subscriber's including decommissioning companies involved in the many sector's associated with the industry.
If you are interested in placing a listing for your company within the directory, click here.
Founded in 2003, NuLeAF (the Nuclear Legacy Advisory Forum) is a Special Interest Group of the Local Government Association (LGA). NuLeAF is directly supported by over 100 local authorities and national park authorities across England and Wales and also speaks on behalf of the wider LGA. Our remit encompasses all aspects of the management of the UK’s nuclear waste legacy, including interim storage, treatment and disposal. Our primary objectives are:
• to provide a mechanism to identify, where possible, a common, local government viewpoint on nuclear legacy management issues;
• to represent that viewpoint, or the range of views of its member authorities, in discussion with national bodies, including Government, the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), Radioactive Waste Management Ltd (RWM) and the regulators;
• to seek to influence policy and strategy for nuclear legacy management in the interests of affected communities; and
• to develop the capacity of its member authorities to engage with nuclear legacy management at a local level.
c/o Suffolk County Council Endeavour House Ipswich Suffolk IP1 2BX
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are subscribers saying about us?
‘TotalDECOM is innovative & as an innovative organisation with a cross market sector approach to decommissioning – AECOM are still key sponsors 4 years on’
The networking dinner was an excellent way to kick start TotalDECOM, it enabled guests to make introductions ahead of the main event, in an enjoyable and informal setting