All sectors involved in decommissioning from across the globe.
If your organisation has the skill and expertise in one sector, chances are they are transferable into other industry sectors, we offer a unique opportunity for you to diversify and take your skills and expertise into new and exciting areas.
All standard Subscriptions include a standard listing on our Supply Chain Directory – a network of decommissioning operators and organisation across the nuclear, oil and gas, process, renewables and defence industries. Get ahead of your competition and profile your company to get noticed across multiple sectors in the decommissioning marketplace.
For a Premium Listing - With our enhanced listing you get all the benefits of a standard listing, an enhanced listing also includes:
• Increased visual standout of your listing on our website
• A direct messaging facility to enable organisation to communicate & do business with you with directly.
• The opportunity to upload news and videos
• Guest blog feature on our news page
Subscription from £250 + VAT per annum
Below are the directory listings for TotalDECOM Mission Hub Subscriber's including decommissioning companies involved in the many sector's associated with the industry.
If you are interested in placing a listing for your company within the directory, click here.
Advisian is a global consulting firm that provides strategic consulting, integrated with deep technical expertise.
Advisian has more than 3,000 people across 19 countries. We also draw on the technical expertise of a further 25,000 people in the WorleyParsons Group.
Advisian has over 30 years’ experience undertaking complex contaminated land assessment, environmental remediation and decommissioning consultancy projects. The majority of this experience is from executing projects for clients operating in tightly regulated environments.
We work collaboratively with our clients to maximise their land and asset values, manage their liabilities, enhance their competitive position and protect their corporate reputation.
We have a highly qualified team of specialist consultants operating across strategic locations in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
We have a demonstrable track record in delivering cost and programme efficiencies on remediation, demolition and decommissioning projects.
Advisian’s experience is that managing contaminated soil, groundwater and decommissioning problems like a business problem delivers dramatic results.
Technical knowledge sharing opportunities
Marketing and profile raising
Our key consultancy services include:
– Contaminated land and groundwater liability assessments: Assess environmental liabilities in accordance with International assessment and reporting standards
– Environmental Liability Management: Solutions to mitigate environmental risks, manage liabilities and unlock complex sites.
– Purchaser and vendor Environmental Due Diligence: Our strategic advice protects our client’s interests during real estate and corporate transactions.
– Human health and groundwater / surface water risk assessment and modelling: Quantifying and evaluating the risk from contaminated soil and groundwater.
– Remediation options appraisal, design and remediation cost estimating: Utilising our in depth knowledge, experience and bespoke costing tools to deliver sustainable and cost-effective soil and groundwater remediation.
– Oil Spill Contingency planning & Assessment: Providing expertise and proprietary tools to support our clients with assessment of varied potential environmental impacts from onshore oil and chemical spills.
– Decommissioning and Demolition cost estimating: Delivering strategic support to site closure planning and balance sheet provisions.
– Demolition project management services: Collaborating with our trusted specialist contractor partners to plan and deliver complex demolition projects.
– Providing pragmatic waste management solutions as part of land remediation, decommissioning and demolition projects.
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are subscribers saying about us?
‘TotalDECOM is innovative & as an innovative organisation with a cross market sector approach to decommissioning – AECOM are still key sponsors 4 years on’
The networking dinner was an excellent way to kick start TotalDECOM, it enabled guests to make introductions ahead of the main event, in an enjoyable and informal setting