Financial Insights offers specialist financial modelling, analysis and strategic, commercial finance support to help your business make more robust, informed decisions with better results, greater confidence and lower risk.
This may involve anything from a general Health Check of spreadsheet practices and risk, to strategic option modelling, insightful performance reporting, independent contract reviews and support to bids and contract negotiations. We can also provide a finance business partner resource to top up your in-house skillset, deal with peaks in workload or simply act as a sounding board for business plans, ideas and issues.
They are a qualified Member in Practice of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CGMA, ACMA) and have 16 years’ commercial finance experience in industry including nuclear, Government, aerospace, manufacturing, FMCG and the service sector.
Having worked closely with and advised Government on financial elements for a number of high profile commercial deals, generating over £500m in taxpayer savings, and having managed project finances for aerospace contracts worth around £600m, we have a proven record of adding value to decision-making.
Commercial finance and contracting support
Would you like to better understand the financial impact of your key contracts? Do you need commercially minded finance support to your negotiations, contract renewals and reviews?
Robust contracts that are properly underpinned by sound financial evaluation, tighter contract terms and risk reduction can lead to more profitable and sustainable results.
Financial Insights can provide a business partnering approach to your contracting activities, including financial evaluation to support agreement of heads of terms and negotiations, contract drafting and transition support, contract reviews and benefits appraisal.
Contract development and review
- Options evaluation to support your decisions and negotiating position regarding contract structure, pricing and key terms
- Peer review and support to drafting of financial terms to minimise contract risk
- Planning and support for financial transition to new arrangements
- Risk, opportunity and impact evaluation for existing contracts or renewals
- Advising on and providing tools to measure benefits realisation
- Development of long-term contract accounting, reporting and performance monitoring systems
- Day to day advice on the financial management of contracts
“Kirsten has demonstrated a high level of competency in the commercial contract drafting area, having knowledge of a number of contracts to consider contract amendments and to maximise benefit to the business.”
Head of Financial Planning, NDA