We run a programme of decommissioning events across the year at geographical hotspots throughout the UK, focussing on decommissioning opportunities and challenges for all sectors in the decommissioning marketplace.
These events generally comprise of smaller, more intimate learning and business development opportunities - covering specific decommissioning topics, generally lasting ½ a day to a day. These smaller events enable attendees to engage with the supply chain without taking too much time out of their working week.
A unique chance to network with the DECOM supply chain :
- Presentations - a decommissioning industry insight by market leaders
- 1 to 1 Opportunities - a rare chance to meet the buyer
- Exhibition stands available - popular sellers BOOK EARLY!
- Event sponsorship - get your brand noticed throughout our active event marketing campaign
Topics include :
- Late Life Asset Management
- Commercial Challenges
- Engineering & Innovation
- Skills, Recruitment & Careers
- Offshore to Nuclear/ Nuclear to Offshore – how to take your expertise into new sectors
- Environmental Challenges
And much more …
By subscribing to TotalDECOM Mission Hub you will receive preferential booking and substantial discounts across our annual events programme. Look out for our 12 month event calendar coming soon and get in touch for speaker opportunities.
Supply Chain Networking Event
Dates to be announced
TotalDECOM Flagship Event
Event took place in April 2018 - dates to be announced for 2019
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are subscribers saying about us?
‘TotalDECOM is innovative & as an innovative organisation with a cross market sector approach to decommissioning – AECOM are still key sponsors 4 years on’
The networking dinner was an excellent way to kick start TotalDECOM, it enabled guests to make introductions ahead of the main event, in an enjoyable and informal setting