£18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Due to the continued growth of the TotalDECOM Conference & Exhibition, Resource Marketing ltd (as the event organiser) is looking to recruit a new Account Manager/ Sales Executive to join our existing team.
We are offering a unique opportunity to work within our talented team, to liaise with our existing subscriber base and to secure new business within a growing market sector. We are offering a competitive salary and employment packages. The culture within our company is fast moving & the team are friendly. There is the real opportunity to progress long term, as the company continues to grow and continues to develop it national and international markets.
- To secure new business for the Company by selling its products and services, receiving and processing incoming orders and ensuring completion and timely delivery of orders as appropriate.
- Manage and grow specified existing accounts.
- Providing general administrative support for the wider team
Key Duties and Responsiblities:
- Making outbound telephone calls to prospective customers in order to sell the Company’s products and services.
- Confidently answering any queries about the Company’s products and services.
- Asking appropriate questions to fully understand the customer’s requirements and successfully closing sales, both over the telephone and face to face.
- Processing, entering and updating customer information accurately into the Company’s database.
- Working to and successfully achieving sales targets and generating a pipeline of potential business as agreed with the Line Manager.
- Making outbound telephone calls to existing customers as part of effective account management in order to manage any enquiries and where necessary competently and professionally resolving any customer issues and/or complaints.
- Maximize every opportunity to generate added value to the business through the promotion of additional products and services
- Handling all customer enquiries in a professional manner
- In line with the requirements of the role, you may be required to attend off-site meetings both in the UK and abroad.
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com